Hydraulic Pumps Division
Lusanga Group Holdings – Pump Division was established to service a growing need in the market for re-manufactured complete hydraulic pumps and motors, with a local state of the art repair facility to reduce the turnaround times and cost associated with transport to South Africa.
Our facility is a state of the art purpose-built workshop comprising over 500m2 repair with material handling capabilities and environmental dispensing criteria.
A 55kw digital test bench has been installed to test and certify pump repairs to ensure correct performance and testing to full flow and pressure as per the OEM/OPM specifications. This Test Bench is capable of testing multi-stage pumps.
All pumps repairs are provided with a computerised test certification which cannot be manipulated to ensure Clients confidence in the repair and testing procedure.
LGH has recently purchased a new larger Digital test bench that has a 250kw and 75kw motor with digital test reports capable of testing Open circuit Axial pistons pumps, gear pumps, vane pumps, Closed circuit Axial piston pumps with flow in both directions as well as multi-stage pumps.
LGH has also manufactured a hydraulic motor test bench capable of testing hydraulic motors under load in both directions of travel to ensure repair quality meets all OEM/OPM specifications.
All our custom-built computerised test benches show multiple flow, pressure, speed, and temperature for pump quality certification. All pumps are tested at OEM recommended RPM to ensure efficiencies are within OEM tolerances. With this, LGH is well equipped to ensure the best and latest technology is available to all our clientele.
Our division Manager, Mr Seth Janssen, has been professionally trained at Dosco-RSA and Rexroth – RSA and is dedicated to assisting, repairing, and supplying you with information regarding your pump, motors and spares. Mr Janssen has many years’ experience in the Hydraulic systems mining environment and is familiar with Hydraulic Pumps, Motors, and Hydraulic Systems.
With technical backup capabilities, our Team will assist you on matters relating to field service / troubleshooting and system maintenance and procedures. The personal service provided to our customers by our workshop and sales team, ensures long term business relationships with our clientele, and ensure any work performed is to the highest quality standard possible.
All pumps that come into the workshop are stripped, cleaned, and inspected to establish the cause of failure. A full failure analysis report with photos of damaged components is done for each pump detailing the cause of failure, breakdown of parts required, and the lead time on the repair along with the costs are all sent to the client.
Upon completion of the repair a digital test report will be supplied. The test bench performs and reports the testing procedure and can therefore not be manipulated to ensure that human error is removed from the testing procedure.
This will ensure that every repair performed will be to the highest quality standard and will therefore ensure the optimal performance and lifespan of all repaired components.
Specialized tooling has been imported to ensure the correct assembly procedures are followed and pumps/motors are rebuilt to the highest quality standard.
LGH maintains inventory of only genuine OPM parts as well as complete units for our regular clientele, at our local facility to ensure we are able to service our customers needs in a quick and efficient manner. Should any stock be in demand we will make every effort to keep and maintain stock levels for the required spares.
Range of New Products on offer;
- Rexroth – Open/Closed circuit Axial piston pumps
- Rexroth – Fixed and variable speed motors
- Kawasaki – Staffa Motor
- Kawasaki – Axial Piston Pumps
- Kawasaki – Axial Piston Motors
- Bearing Pumps
- Bushing Pumps
- PTO Gear Pumps
- PTO Piston Pumps
- PTO Dump Pumps
- Flow Dividers
LGH Re-Manufactures the following products;
- Parker Denison
- Sauer Danfoss
LGH offers a service exchange program for our dedicated customers to enable us to supply a replacement pump straight away to avoid any down time and loss of production and therefore maximizing productivity for our clients.
LGH is confident that we will be able to provide cost effective and sustainable solutions to our customers requirements and requests to enable us to build and maintain a good relationship with our clients.
Machinery & Workshop Equipment
- Stationary 385 KVA Generator for uninterrupted production
- 1 x 1 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 3 x 2 meter bed conventional Lathes
- 1 x 2.5 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 1 x 3 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 2 x 4 meter bed conventional Lathes
- 1 x 8 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 1 x CNC Lathe (Victor V-turn 36)
- 2 x Radial Arm Drills
- 1 x 3m Grinding machine
- 2 x Turret Milling Machines
- 1 x 350mm Power saw
- 1 x 600mm Power saw
- 1 x Sunnen CNC honing + polishing machine (5000mm)
- 1 x Micron Technologies Computerised Cylinder Assembly & Test Bench
- Maximum 500bar test capability
- 15m length
- With built in Nut cracker – 150,000 N/m capability
- Laser analysis
- 1 x portable Hydraulic Testing unit 150 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Testing unit 250 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Testing unit 350 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Load Test Bench ( for Struts, Jacks)
- 1 x 250 tn Hydraulic Press
- 1 x Negative (-85) Deg Celsius freezer
- 1 x 2.5 tn Forklift
- 1 x 7 tn Forklift
- 1 x 3 tn Forklift
- 1 x 5 tn Forklift
- 5 x C02 and 2 x Arc Welding 500 amp machines
- 3 x Rotary Welding Benches
- 2 x Ventilated Spray Booths
- Dedicated Stripping and Cleaning Bay – Environmentally compliant (oil separators)
- Assorted hand tools to enable stripping and assembly of hydraulic cylinders
- Precision measuring equipment
- Non Destructive testing – Magnetic Particle Inspection
- 10 tn – Overhead crane capability
OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
BAFOKENG / LGH can offer the following;
Hydraulic Component Supply, repair, and onsite support
- valve banks refurbishment
- Valves, filters, hoses, fittings, etc
Hydraulic Pump Repairs
- 55kw Digital Test Bench has been commissioned at the New Pump Repair Facility in Chingola (432m2)
- New 75kw & 250kw Digital Test Benches has been ordered, built, and will shortly be commissioned in Q3-2020, to expand the LGH pump repair capability to include all major OEM main pumps.