Hydraulic Pumps/Motors and Engineering Division
Lusanga Group Holdings – Pump Division has an association with Dosco Precision Hydraulics, South Africa’s leader in pump and Motor Re-Manufacturing, and the Lusanga Group, to service a growing need in the market for re-manufactured complete hydraulic pumps, with a local state of the art repair facility to reduce the turnaround times and cost associated with transport to South Africa.
The Dosco affiliate, being Gear Pump Manufacturing company (GPM) based in Cape Town, South Africa which manufacturers new gear pumps from casting to machining, assembly and testing and is therefore able to supply a wide range of products to support the demands of the market and supply both bearing and bushing pumps as per the customer’s requirements.
Our facility is a modern purpose-built workshop comprising over 500m2 repair with material handling capabilities and environmental dispensing criteria. A newly commissioned 55kw (100cc) digital test bench has been installed to test and certify pump repairs to ensure correct performance and testing to full flow and pressure as per the OEM specifications. This Test Bench is capable of testing multi-stage pumps.
All pumps repairs are provided with a computerised test certification which cannot be manipulated to ensure Clients confidence in the repair and testing procedure.
LGH has recently purchased a new larger Digital test bench for pumps up to 500cc, this new test bench has a 250kw motor with digital test reports.
All our custom-built computerised test benches show multiple flow, pressure, speed, temperature, and torque readings for pump quality certification. all pumps are tested at OEM recommended RPM to ensure efficiencies are within OEM tolerances. With this, LGH is well equipped to ensure the best and latest technology is available to our clientele.
Our division Manager, Mr Seth Janssen, has been professionally trained at Dosco-RSA and is dedicated to assisting, repairing, and supplying you with information regarding your pump and spares. Mr Janssen has several years experience in the Hydraulic systems mining environment.
With technical backup capabilities, our Team will assist you on matters relating to field service / troubleshooting and system maintenance and procedures. The personal service provided to our customers by our workshop and sales team, ensures long term business relationships with our clientele, and ensure any work performed is to the highest quality standard possible.
All pumps that come into the workshop are stripped, cleaned, and inspected to establish the cause of failure. A full failure analysis report with photos of damaged components is done for each pump detailing the cause of failure, breakdown of parts required, and the lead time on the repair along with the costs are all sent to the client.
Upon completion of the repair a digital test report will be supplied. The test bench performs and reports the testing procedure and can therefore not be manipulated to ensure that human error is removed from the testing procedure.
This will ensure that every repair performed will be to the highest quality standard and will therefore ensure the optimal performance and lifespan of all repaired components.
Specialized tooling has been imported to ensure the correct assembly procedures are followed and pump are rebuilt to the highest quality standard.
LGH maintains inventory of genuine and aftermarket parts as well as complete units for our regular clientele, at our local facility to ensure we are able to service our customers needs in a quick and efficient manner. Should any stock be in demand we will make every effort to keep and maintain stock levels for the required spares.
Range of New Products on offer;
- Kawasaki – Staffa Motor
- Kawasaki – Axial Piston Pumps
- Kawasaki – Axial Piston Motors
- Bearing Pumps
- Bushing Pumps
- PTO Gear Pumps
- PTO Piston Pumps
- PTO Dump Pumps
- Flow Dividers
LGH Re-Manufactures the following products;
- GPM – Cast Iron Gear Pumps & Motors
- Parker Denison
- Sauer Danfoss
LGH offers a service exchange program for our dedicated customers to enable us to supply a replacement pump straight away to avoid any down time and loss of production and therefore maximizing productivity for our clients.
LGH is confident that we will be able to provide cost effective and sustainable solutions to our customers requirements and requests to enable us to build and maintain a good relationship with our clients.
Machinery & Workshop Equipment
- Stationary 385 KVA Generator for uninterrupted production
- 1 x 1 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 3 x 2 meter bed conventional Lathes
- 1 x 2.5 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 1 x 3 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 2 x 4 meter bed conventional Lathes
- 1 x 8 meter bed conventional Lathe
- 1 x CNC Lathe (Victor V-turn 36)
- 2 x Radial Arm Drills
- 1 x 3m Grinding machine
- 2 x Turret Milling Machines
- 1 x 350mm Power saw
- 1 x 600mm Power saw
- 1 x Sunnen CNC honing + polishing machine (5000mm)
- 1 x Micron Technologies Computerised Cylinder Assembly & Test Bench
- Maximum 500bar test capability
- 15m length
- With built in Nut cracker – 150,000 N/m capability
- Laser analysis
- 1 x portable Hydraulic Testing unit 150 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Testing unit 250 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Testing unit 350 bar capability
- 1 x Hydraulic Load Test Bench ( for Struts, Jacks)
- 1 x 250 tn Hydraulic Press
- 1 x Negative (-85) Deg Celsius freezer
- 1 x 2.5 tn Forklift
- 1 x 7 tn Forklift
- 1 x 3 tn Forklift
- 1 x 5 tn Forklift
- 5 x C02 and 2 x Arc Welding 500 amp machines
- 3 x Rotary Welding Benches
- 2 x Ventilated Spray Booths
- Dedicated Stripping and Cleaning Bay – Environmentally compliant (oil separators)
- Assorted hand tools to enable stripping and assembly of hydraulic cylinders
- Precision measuring equipment
- Non Destructive testing – Magnetic Particle Inspection
- 10 tn – Overhead crane capability
OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
BAFOKENG / LGH can offer the following;
Hydraulic Component Supply, repair, and onsite support
- valve banks refurbishment
- Valves, filters, hoses, fittings, etc
Hydraulic Pump Repairs
- 55kw Digital Test Bench (120cc capability) has been commissioned at the New Pump Repair Facility in Chingola (+290m2)
- New 75kw & 250kw Digital Test Benches (500cc Capability) has been ordered, built, and will shortly be commissioned in Q4-2019, to expand the LGH pump repair capability to include all major OEM main pumps.
Adlam Engineering Pty Ltd (RSA) agency.
LGH is the sole representing agent for Adlam Engineering in Zambia / DRC. (Please see attached separate Company Profile). Engineering Repair, Refurbishment, Design, and Manufacture Capabilities;
- Plant Gearboxs (conveyors, mills, etc)
- Swing drive Gearboxes
- Reduction Gearboxes
- Circle Drives